Item: W44135 
Adult ACLS Torso with Interactive Arrhythmia Simulator
This easy to transport torso allows training of the following ACLS procedures:
- Palpable and visual landmarks
- Fully articulated head, neck and jaw
- Realistic anatomy of the mouth, tongue, oral pharynx, larynx, epiglottis, vocal cords, trachea
- Cricoid cartilage allows for practice of Sellick maneuver
- Separate left and right lungs for auscultation
- Suctioning capabilities
- Oral, nasal and digital intubation capabilities
- Internal load box absorbs full strength of every shock
- Manual, semi-automatic, automatic defibrillation
- Monitor manikin like a real patient at 4 ECG sites and 2 defibrillation sites
- Compatible with all standard brands and types of defibrillators and ECG-monitors
This external unit allows defibrillator and pacer training directly on the manikin. (A training without a manikin is also possible). Various ECG rhythms can be generated and displayed on an ECG-monitor (not included) for diagnostic and defibrillation training. All arrhythmias can be displayed in adult or pediatric mode so that a total of 34 rhythms are available.
- The following 6 different arrhythmias are available for pacer training: Sinus Brady, Junctional Brady, 2nd degree type I A-V block, 2nd degree type II A-V block, 2nd degree type II A-V block with PVCs and 3rd degree A-V block.
- Cardioversion can be simulated by defibrillating the manikin with a manual, semi-automatic, or automatic defibrillator. The following 11 arrhythmias are available for defibrillator training: V. Fib, V. Tach (fast), V. Tach (slow), V. Tach (polymorphic), A. Fib, A. Flutter, SVT, Sinus Tach, Sinus rhythm with PVCs, Asystole and NSR.
- An LED illuminates for: pacer pulse detection, defibrillator discharge detection, adult mode, pediatric mode and low battery. Battery saver feature powers-off simulator automatically when not in use.