The AirSim Standard is uniquely constructed to allow realistic feedback during airway management procedures and provides true, anatomically correct and visually accurate internal features.
The novel neck construction allows the head to be moved and secured in a number of positions. This ranges from the standard "sniffing" position to more difficult scenarios.
The AirSim Standard also features an inflatable tongue with real-life size and texture. There is also an option to include "breakout" teeth to simulate the effects of bad practice in laryngoscopy (see W47401T and W47401NT).
The AirSim Standard is ideal for training in the use of:
- Laryngeal Masks
- Full range of supraglottic devices
- Tracheal Tubes
- Fibreoptic Laryngoscopes
- Needle Cricothyroidotomy Systems
Manufacturer recommends the following equipment sizes for optimal performance:
- 8.0-9.0 mm ID for oral intubation
- Size 3 and 4 for LMA laryngeal masks
- (similar respective sizes for other supraglottic devices)