Digital Quick Response Pocket Thermometer
For instantaneous measurements on surfaces, in liquids, soft plastic media, air/gases, very small objects. For connection to a K-type NiCr-Ni measurement sensor. Sensor not included in scope of supply.
- Measuring range: -65° C – 1150° C / -85° F – 1999° F in 2 ranges
- Division: 0.1° C/1° C/F
- Accuracy in lowest range: 0,05% of measured value ±0,2% FS
- Display: 3½ digit LCD display, 13 mm in height
- Dimensions: approx. 106x67x30 mm³
- Weight: approx. 135 g
Sheath thermocouple with stainless steel (Inconel) tube, flexible and silicone cable.
Measuring range: -200° C – 1150° C
Response time: approx. 3 s
Tube: approx. 150 mm x 1.5 mm dia.
Temperature measurement sensor with stainless steel (V4A)-tube, spring-mounted (rigid) and silicone cable.
- Measuring range: -65° C – 550° C
- Response time: approx. 3 s
- Tube: approx. 130 mm x 1.5 mm dia