High Voltage Power Supply 5 kV (115 V, 50/60 Hz)
Universally applicable, floating, high-voltage power supply with built-in, high voltage resistant transformer to supply the heater voltage for electron tubes. Continuously adjustable high voltage, safe to touch, with passive current limitation and digital voltage display. Unit poles can be connected to protected earth, but it is not center tapped.
- High voltage output: 0-5000 V DC, max. 2 mA
- Heater voltage output: 6.3 V AC, max. 3 A, max. 5 W
- High voltage resistant up to 6 kV
- Overload protection: Primary: fuse
- Secondary: current-limiting resistors
- Connections: 4 mm safety sockets
- High-voltage display: Analogue
- Dimensions: 235x130x155 mm³ approx.
- Weight: 3.5 kg approx.
Weights & Measurements
14 x 8 x 9 in