SIMone™ Birthing Simulator
- Recognizing the right moment to select a vaginal assisted delivery
- Correct handling of medical instruments for delivery
- Assessing position of fetal head in relation to the maternal pelvis
- Labor management using a partogram
- Medication administration to achieve progress during delivery
- Interpreting fetal heartbeat and uterin contraction through a CTG
- Interpreting respiratory sounds
- Interpreting the sounds of pain experienced by the mother
- 1 Vacuum extractor Menox 60mm
- 1 Vacuum hand pump
- 1 Naegele forceps
- 200 ml lubricant
- Latex free disposable gloves, size M/L
- 2 replacement genital inserts
- Assembly tool
- Operating Manual
- Weight: 189 kg / 417 lb
- Length: 200 cm / 78.7 in
- Width: 100 cm / 39.4 in
- Height: 175 cm / 68.9 in
- Operating Voltage: 110-240 V
- Operating Frequency: 50-60 Hz
Please contact your sales representative to receive a quote, or to setup, your P80 SIMone™ support and training.
Anatomical representation of human birth. 5 stages of the birthing process, mounted individually on bases:
- Fetus in womb, cervix closed
- Fetus in womb, cervix open
- Fetus in womb, start of head passage
- Fetus in womb and
A perfect anatomical model and birthing simulator to teach and practice diagnostic and therapeutic manipulation before and during childbirth. This human birth model features a female pelvis with covered belly cavity, removable vulva and a fetus. An anatomical ...
This birthing simulator is a replica of the vagina with its surrounding anatomical structures which can be felt by hand. With 5 different cervices, allowing the student to feel the anatomical changes during birth, and a fetus doll with umbilical cord ...
This childbirth model demonstrates the progress of the fetal head through the pelvis during birth. The childbirth demonstration pelvis simulator consists of a female pelvic skeleton with a movable symphysis, hip bone, sacrum, coccyx and 2 lumbar vertebrae ...
This model simulates an average full-term fetus. The human fetus made of soft and durable cloth. The body of the fetus model is flexible to show all presentations and positions possible during human birth.
Nearly one out of every eight newborns arrive prematurely. To help you give your tiniest patients the best care possible, 3B Scientific is proud to introduce the Life/form® Micro-Preemie. This 25-week ELBW (Extremely Low Birth Weight) neonate is ...
This model is a median section through female pelvis during the 40th week of pregnancy with a removable fetus to study normal position of child before birth. The female genital organs as well as other important anatomical details are included in this ...
This anatomy model is a representation of a median section through the female pelvis during the 40th week of pregnancy with a removable fetus. Study the normal position of child before birth with this model plus the human reproductive and urinary systems ...
Weights & Measurements
79 x 39 x 69 in