The small DNA-RNA model shows the double helix and how the molecules split at the centre of the base pairs.
The DNA-RNA Model includes:
• 30 colored tubes (Guanine red, Cytosine green, Thymine blue, Adenine gray, Uracil white)
• 12 white two prong centre, which represents the hydrogen bond between the base pairs
• 28 black trigonal atom centres which represent sugar
• 25 red two prong atom centres, which represent phosphate groups
• 50 yellow tubes that link the phosphate groups to the sugar rings
• Wooden base with support rod are included in the kit
Height 50 cm.